- 3M Littmann Stethoscopes
3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Teaching Stethoscope
A Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope with two headsets, which allow instructor and student to perform simultaneous auscultation. The traditional style chestpiece of the 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope have tunable diaphragms. Stethoscope has one black and one burgundy tube.
- 40" overall length.
- Item has one black and one burgundy tube (rather than both tubes a single color) so that teacher and student can readily distinquish the headsets, and help to maintain infection control at the eartip.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Angled, anatomically correct headset provides user comfort and better acoustical seal.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm increase patient comfort.
- Single-lumen tubing is lightweight and durable. It can be folded easily without kinking.
- Latex free.
- Three-year warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are avaiable on the Littmann Classic II S.E. Teaching Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our inudstry leading laser engraving services, click here.
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Chestpiece Finish||Machined Stainless Steel|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.75 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||244g|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter||1.25 Inch|
|Warranty Period||3 years|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: