- Model: LITT-MCL-2
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope combines the reliable, versatile acoustic performance of tunable diaphragm technology with the portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece. The Master Classic II stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to detect, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
- Single-sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- 8 out of 10 acoustic performance rating.
- 3 year warranty, made in the USA.
Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac; adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants; EMTs; entry level nurse; licensed vocational nurse; medical assistants; nursing students and registered nurses.
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are available on the Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our industry leading laser engraving services, click here.
MyStethoscope.com is 3M Littmann Authorized Dealer.
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Chestpiece Finish||Plated and Polished Alloy|
|Chestpiece Technology||Single sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.75 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||160g|
|Occupation||EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Student|
|Warranty Period||3 years|