- Model: 1392
The Littmann Veterinary Stethoscope features a tunable diaphragm, which allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- 32" overall length, navy blue tubing.
- A tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Portable convenience of single-sided chestpiece.
- High-performance, single-lumen tubing for excellent acoustic performance in a range of attractive colors.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm.
- 8 out of 10 acoustic performance rating.
- 3 year warranty, made in the USA.
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are avaiable on the Littmann Master Classic II Veterinary Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our inudstry leading laser engraving services, click here.
|Chestpiece Finish||Plated and Polished Alloy|
|Chestpiece Technology||Single sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.75 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||173g|
|Warranty Period||3 years|