- 3M Littmann Stethoscopes
Welch Allyn AudioScope 3, Complete
With AudioScope 3 you can screen your patients quickly and accurately -- and with more flexibility. It's a simple procedure that takes only seconds. Because AudioScope 3 has 20,25, and 40 dB HL levels in one unit, you can screen all of your patients with a single instrument. And the tones are presented at random intervals so your patients can't second guess their hearing screen.
- Uses halogen light and fiber optics for brilliant view of the tympanic membrane and ear canal before and during hearing screening.
- Offers choice of 3 screening levels -- 20 dB HL, 25 dB HL, and 40 dB HL -- at 500, 1000, 2000, and 4000 Hz to suit all ages.
- Has a built-in 1000 Hz pretone, so your patients can "practice" listening before they're screened.
- Tones are presented at random intervals for objectivity.
- Lightweight and hand-held for complete portability.
- Unique ear-tip design eliminates the need for headphones.
- Rechargeable, and always ready for use.
- AudioScope 3 with AudioSpecs (Handle Only)
- Set of 3 AudioSpec Specula for AudioScope (Small, Medium, Large)
- 3.5v AudioScope 3 Charging Stand
- AudioScope Recording Forms (100/pkg, 10 pkg/box)
- Replacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Orange) for 71000-A / 71000-C
- 3.5v Halogen Lamp
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: