The most advanced device of its kind, DUO combines a powerful digital stethoscope and ECG in a single handheld device. A large audio driver and comfortable ear-tips deliver rich heart sounds, while Eko’s patient-friendly software makes it simple to visualize and share sounds and ECGs. DUO can be used by clinicians as their day-to-day stethoscope, or by patients at home for longer-term self-monitoring when prescribed by a physician.
- FDA-cleared electronic stethoscope + handheld ECG, amplifying heart sounds up to 60X and tracking electrical activity.
- Simultaneous ECG and heart sound tracings provide unprecedented insight into cardiac function.
- Connect with Eko App to capture, visualize and save sounds and ECGs, securely share for a second opinion.
- Includes DUO handheld device with 9-hour rechargeable battery, software compatible with Android, iOS and Windows.
Pair with Eko Software
Pair DUO with our mobile app to unlock a powerful software toolkit
- Visualize heart sound waveform (phonocardiogram) & ECG (electrocardiogram) tracings in real-time.
- Capture 15, 30, 60, or 120 second recordings.
- Save & annotate recordings in the secure dashboard.
- Securely share recordings for a second opinion.
- Create a library of heart sounds & ECGs for education or to monitor the progression of a disease.
- 60x sound amplification
- 12 volume settings
- Digital-only sound mode
- 20Hz - 2Khz frequency response
- 4000Hz sample rate
- 4 selectable audio filters: Diaphragm 100-500Hz, Bell mode 20-200Hz, Midrange 50-500Hz, Extended 20-2000Hz
- 2 stainless steel electrodes
- 0.01Hz high pass filter
- Selectable 50 / 60Hz mains filter
- 500 Hz sampling rate
Connection & Storage
- Threaded 3.5mm jack for headphones or audio cable
- Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy
- .WAV and .PDF file formats
Please note: This is an FDA approved medical device. The manufacturer requires us to supply the manufacturer with the purchaser's contact information, so they can be notified when important announcements, product updates and software changes take place.
Eko App: Pair DUO with the Eko app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Display real-time heart sound wave forms (phonocardiogram) and ECG tracings (electrocardiogram). Record, visualize and save all data to Eko's secure cloud with unlimited recording space. The app also offers live streaming and HIPAA-compliant sharing to enable remote monitoring and telemedicine.
CAUTION: FEDERAL (USA) LAW LIMITS THE DEVICE TO SALE BY, OR ON THE ORDER OF, A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
|Occupation||Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, EMT/EMS, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Pediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist, Teacher/Professor/Instructor|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
I am an older nursing student (prior EMT) with a fair degree of hearing loss. I had been using a school-issued amplifying stethoscope but needed my own when I graduate in a couple of months. The DUO has been amazing. It does an excellent job of filtering outside noises. Works best on skin but does quite well through clothing, too, as long as everything remains still. Rubbing or knocks on the case do give a fair amount of noise at higher levels of amplification. Breathing sounds are very clear, with a lot of neat details coming heard through the extended range filter. Koratkoff sounds are clear in all modes. I would recommend playing with placement a good bit to get good rhythm tracings. Tiny shifts from left-to-right or up-to-down can make big differences in signal amplitude. Using thumbs results in a clearer signal but seems to add a little artifact in the QRS. Overall I'm very happy with this product so far and look forward to exploring its functionality more!
I am a nurse practitioner who works at three different hospitals. I work in a busy emergency room setting and the stethoscope has saved lives. Buy it! Its’s worth it.
Small clinics who don’t do many ECGs or can’t budget the cost or don’t have room for a full size ECG will find the Eko DUO priceless. There is no need for patients to get completely underdressed or shave a lot of hair. I think I will buy another one to have available in case there are more providers in my small clinic.
Since the Eko duo is a newer concept plus me being used to the established brands I was a bit wary before buying. But I must say that it is fantastic! I for one am a big fan of Eko duo now. Both the great sound quality and the ECG tracing are excellent. The app is very practical. Love it!
The Eko DUO really improves my ability to screen patients with confidence - the sound is really good and the EKG gives me more than I usually have at my disposal to make a better assessment. highly recommend
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: