3M Littmann Master Classic II Teaching Stethoscope
A stethoscope with two headsets, which allow instructor and student to perform simultaneous auscultation. The single-sided chestpiece design of the 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope has tunable diaphragms. Stethoscope has one black and one burgundy tube.
- 40" overall length.
- Item has one black and one burgundy tube (rather than both tubes a single color) so that teacher and student can readily distinquish the headsets, and help to maintain infection control at the eartip.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Angled, anatomically correct headset provides user comfort and better acoustical seal.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm increase patient comfort.
- Single-lumen tubing is lightweight and durable. It can be folded easily without kinking.
- Latex free.
- Three-year warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are avaiable on the Littmann Master Classic II Teaching Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our inudstry leading laser engraving services, click here.
Premium App Access
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Chestpiece Finish||Plated and Polished Alloy|
|Chestpiece Technology||Single sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.75 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||269g|
|Warranty Period||3 years|
Write a ReviewFirst Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: