Welch Allyn Professional Pediatric Stethoscope
Our single-lumen lightweight Professional Stethoscopes come with stainless steel chestpieces and binaurals.
Chestpiece designed for the anatomy of infants and neonates. Diaphragm and bell are sized to fit between intercostal spaces for better auscultation.
- Meets all diagnostic needs, from detecting Korotkoff sounds of blood pressure to analyzing the most subtle heart murmurs.
- Stainless steel chestpiece designed for the anatomy of infants and neonates.
- Sized to fit between specific intercostal spaces for accurate auscultation.
- Comfort Sealing eartips depress and conform to the shape of ear canals, ensuring a soft yet airtight fit.
- Provides adjustable binaurals.
- Lightweight and flexible PVC tubing for fitting in side pocket or carrying around the neck.
- Binaural/Spring Assembly and Tubing, 28"
- Pediatric Diaphragm Non-Chill Rim, Black
- Pediatric Diaphragm Disc Only
- Double-head Chestpiece Assembly, Pediatric
- Comfort Sealing Eartips
- Hard Eartips, Medium Plastic
- Hard Eartips, Large Plastic
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Chestpiece Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.2 Inch|
|Diaphragm Material||Iten Resiten G-10/FR4T Glass Epoxy Sheet|
|Warranty Period||5 years|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: