- 3M Littmann Stethoscopes
Welch Allyn 97150-M 3.5v Standard Diagnostic Set
Convenient set with Welch Allyn's high-quality diagnostic instruments.
Features and Benefits:
The Welch Allyn 3.5v Standard Ophthalmoscope uses Halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination. It comes with 6 apertures for general and specialist use and 28 lenses from -25 to +40 diopters for better resolution. Otoscope uses Halogen HPX lamp and fiber optics for cool light with no reflections, no obstruction. It comes with a wide-angle viewing lens for instrumentation under magnification. Universal handle accepts all Welch Allyn 3.5v instrument heads. Chrome-plated brass handle rests comfortably in the hand. It comes with an adjustable rheostat control; smooth, knurled finish; and safety switch to prevent accidental battery drainage.
- 3.5v Standard Ophthalmoscope Head with Halogen Lamp (Model 11710)
- 3.5v MacroView Otoscope with Specula and Halogen Lamp (Model 23810)
- 3.5v Direct Plug-in Style Handle (Model 71000-A)
- 3.5v Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Battery
- Hard Case for 3.5v Set
- Reusable Polypropylene Diagnostic Otoscope Specula, Set of Four (2, 3, 4, 5 mm)
The Welch Allyn Warranty:
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: