Welch Allyn AM282 Manual Audiometer with AC Power
There's no question that hand-held audiometers are important screening tools. Welch Allyn's AM282 Manual Audiometer brings audiometric testing capabilities to a new level -- affordably.
- Allows quantifying hearing loss related to otitis media, ototoxic drugs, presbycusis, or any of the many factors that affect hearing.
- Obtains the precise threshold of patients' hearing to better identify specific patterns of hearing loss.
- Enables testing in a full range of frequencies and intensity levels with steady, frequency-modulated, and pulsed stimulus modes.
- Test frequency values are easily visible at the dial.
- Displays HL levels in large, easy-to-see numbers on the LCD.
- Silent-functioning front panel controls prevent patient cueing; removable cover functions as a screen between the operator and subject.
- Sleek, ergonomic design for easy room-to-room portability; takes up minimal counter space.
- Microprocessor-based technology assures years of dependable service.
- AM282 Manual Audiometer, Only
- Replacement Headset (THD 39) (Calibration with unit required)
- AM282 Transformer Only
- Audiogram form (1 pad of 50, 10 pads per case)
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: