- Model: 8480
Take listening to a whole new level
The FDA-cleared 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope toggles between analog and amplified listening modes so you can listen how you want to during assessments. Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets you hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure on the patient to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. Soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion.
The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope works with Eko software on iOS and Android devices, giving you a HIPAA compliant means to save and annotate 15, 30, 60 or 120-second recordings in a secure dashboard. Create a library of heart sounds to monitor the progressions of a disease or for education, and securely share recordings with colleagues.
140X amplification based on comparison of analog versus electronically assisted amplified listening with maximum volume at the peak frequency (125 Hz). 2Smart device not included.
- Connects to Eko software to visualize and share heart sound waveforms.
- Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode).
- Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds.
- Toggle between analog and amplified listening modes.
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell.
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients.
- FDA-cleared and HIPAA compliant.
- 2 year warranty, made in the USA.
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are available on the 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our industry leading laser engraving services, click here.
MyStethoscope.com is 3M Littmann Authorized Dealer.
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.7 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable, single-piece|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||232g|
|Occupation||Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, EMT/EMS, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Pediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist, Teacher/Professor/Instructor|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter||1.3 Inch|
|Warranty Period||2 years|