- Model: LITT-LW2-SE
Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope
The Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an entry-level instrument designed for medical professionals such as LPNs, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, and nursing students. It offers a wide range of advanced features such as a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and an adjustable headset. Despite being a lightweight and affordable option, it still provides the necessary precision and functionality that a medical professional may require.
This stethoscope is a great option for those who are looking for a high-performing, versatile and budget-friendly stethoscope. The Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope features a lightweight design that allows for comfortable use during extended periods of time. It is an excellent choice for medical professionals who are just starting their career and looking for an entry-level stethoscope that can still handle the basic needs.
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams.
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- 6 out of 10 acoustic performance rating.
- 2 year warranty, made in the USA.
Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, EMT/EMS, licensed vocational nurses, medical assistants and nursing students.
MyStethoscope.com is 3M Littmann Authorized Dealer.
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Blood Pressure|
|Chestpiece Finish||Metal/Resin Composite|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Chestpiece Weight||47 Ounce|
|Diaphragm Diameter||2.12 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||118g|
|Occupation||EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Student|
|Warranty Period||2 years|