- Model: LITT-MC
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope is characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.
The Master Cardiology Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
- Outstanding acoustics, the highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- 10 out of 10 acoustic performance rating.
- 7 year warranty, made in the USA.
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are available on the Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our industry leading laser engraving services, click here.
MyStethoscope.com is 3M Littmann Authorized Dealer.
|Chestpiece Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Chestpiece Technology||Single sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.75 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||185g|
|Occupation||Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Pediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist|
|Patient||Adult, Infant, Pediatric|
|Warranty Period||7 years|