- Model: LITT-CL2-PED
Cyber Monday Sale Ends
Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope
The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is specifically engineered to cater to the needs of smaller patients. Its dual-sided chestpiece is designed to deliver high acoustic sensitivity, enabling accurate detection of both high and low frequency sounds. Medical professionals and students alike use this stethoscope to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds in pediatric patients for physical assessment and diagnosis. This stethoscope is a must-have tool for pediatricians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a reliable and high-performing stethoscope to monitor vital signs of young patients.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with smaller 3.3cm diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- 7 out of 10 acoustic performance rating.
- 3 year warranty, made in the USA.
Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for any pediatric specialists.
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are available on the Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our industry leading laser engraving services, click here.
MyStethoscope.com is 3M Littmann Authorized Dealer.
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Chestpiece Finish||Machined Stainless Steel|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Chestpiece Weight||40 Ounce|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.31 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Floating Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||105g|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter||1 Inch|
|Warranty Period||3 years|