Welch Allyn Harvey DLX Double Head Stethoscope
The Harvey DLX Stethoscope is our most prestigious and durable model with dual-lumen PVC tubing, brass chestpieces and binaurals, and triple-leaf binaural springs.
- Optimized for listening to higher frequency and critically important heart sounds like murmurs, clicks, and ejection sounds.
- Provides clear transmission of the first and second heart sounds.
- Ideally sized bell bridges intercostal space between the ribs.
- Tightly constrained diaphragm provides superior response at targeted frequencies.
- Additional corrugated diaphragm for detecting mid-range and lower frequencies.
- 28" Length
- Binaural/Spring Assembly
- Flat Diaphragm
- Corrugated Diaphragm Only
- Hard Eartips, Extra Large
- Hard Eartips, Large
- Name Tag
|Chestpiece Finish||Chrome-plated brass|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.9 Inch|
|Warranty Period||5 years|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: