- Model: LITT-CL2-INF
Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope
The 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope is specially designed for use on newborn and small patients. It features high acoustic sensitivity and a dual-sided chestpiece that allows for accurate detection of both high and low frequency sounds. This stethoscope is used by medical professionals and students for identifying, listening to, and studying heart, lung, and other body sounds in infant patients for assessment and diagnosis. It's a perfect tool for pediatricians and nurses who need a reliable and high-performing stethoscope to monitor the vital signs of young patients.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small 2.7cm diaphragm is ideal for infant patients.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- 7 out of 10 acoustic performance rating.
- 3 year warranty, made in the USA.
Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for pediatricians, neonatologists or NICU nurses.
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are available on the Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our industry leading laser engraving services, click here.
MyStethoscope.com is 3M Littmann Authorized Dealer.
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Chestpiece Finish||Machined Stainless Steel|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.06 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Floating Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||95g|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter||0.75 Inch|
|Warranty Period||3 years|