- Model: LITT-LW2-SE
The Lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is an entry-level instrument that offers a surprising number of beyond-the-basics features such as a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and adjustable headset. It’s a good choice for medical professionals such as LPNs, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, and nursing students.
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams.
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- 6 out of 10 acoustic performance rating.
- 2 year warranty, made in the USA.
Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, EMT/EMS, licensed vocational nurses, medical assistants and nursing students.
MyStethoscope.com is 3M Littmann Authorized Dealer.
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Blood Pressure|
|Chestpiece Finish||Metal/Resin Composite|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Chestpiece Weight||47 Ounce|
|Diaphragm Diameter||2.12 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||118g|
|Occupation||EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Student|
|Warranty Period||2 years|