- Model: LITT-CL3
Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best. The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms. The Littmann Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- 7 out of 10 acoustic acoustic performance rating.
- Includes large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- 5 year warranty, made in the USA.
Love Your Stethoscope
The compact and sensitive Littmann Classic III stethoscope is the perfect instrument for clinicians who monitor and assess children or adults in non-critical environments. Manufactured with strong yet lightweight materials for hours of comfortable use.
General Physical Assessment and Diagnosis.
Littmann Classic III Digital Downloads
Laser Engraving Services
Our professional laser engraving services are available on the Littmann Classic III Stethoscope. Laser engravings are performed in-house, and do not delay your order (unlike most of our competitors). Orders placed before 2PM EST Monday - Friday ship the same-day. To learn more about our industry leading laser engraving services, click here.
MyStethoscope.com is 3M Littmann Authorized Dealer.
|Applications||Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Chestpiece Finish||Machined Stainless Steel|
|Chestpiece Technology||Double Sided|
|Diaphragm Diameter||1.7 Inch|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft Sealing|
|Headset Material||Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Net Weight (Metric)||150g|
|Occupation||EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Student|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter||1.3 Inch|
|Warranty Period||5 years|